Spicy Grilled Shrimp Pairing: 2022 Rosé of Cabernet Franc
Prep Time: 15 mins
Marinating Time: 20 mins
Cook Time: 6 mins
Total Time: 41 mins
1 pound shrimp peeled and deveined
2 tablespoons olive oil
1/4 cup chili sauce
2 tablespoons lemon juice
2 tablespoons worcestershire sauce
4 garlic cloves minced
1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- Put 8-10 wooden skewers in water for 30 minutes. This will prevent the skewers from catching on fire. You can also use metal skewers.
- Add the shrimp to a gallon size zip bag.
- Combine together the olive oil, chili sauce, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, and ground red pepper. Set aside 1/4 cup of the marinade to baste the shrimp.
- Pour the mixture into the zip lock bag over the shrimp. Put it in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- Preheat the grill to medium-hight heat (350° to 400° F).
- Using all of the wooden skewers, skewer the shrimp, discarding the marinade.
- Grill the shrimp for 2 to 3 minutes on one side, baste, then flip over. Baste the other side, cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
Recipe Credit: homecookedharvest.com